Idea submitter must be:
- An active duty service member or DoD employee
- 18 years or older
- Submissions received from non-DoD personnel are ineligible for the award; but will be reviewed and will be considered if a government sponsor is identified
For all Submissions:
- The submission must not contain material that violates or infringes upon another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights; or material that constitutes copyright or license infringement.
- The submission must not contain any personal health information or personally identifiable information, aside from the submitter.
- To be eligible, the entry must be received by the MHS no later than 11:59PM EST on Wednesday, January 16, 2013.
- If your idea is selected, it is requested that you work with the MHS Innovation Team to identify an individual (who may be you) to lead the pilot program. Prior to beginning implementation the ASD(HA) will reach out to your commanding officers to request permission for your time and support for the approved idea.
- The submission must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, slanderous, hateful, defamatory, libelous or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The idea submitter is responsible for obtaining all releases and consents necessary to permit the display and use of the any images, video, and audio submitted to this challenge. Additionally, photos or videos that contain any material or elements that are not owned by the idea submitter (and/or subject to the rights of third parties) or photographs/videos with visible persons, must have the appropriate consents and releases granting authorization to the idea submitter.
- Images/videos used in the submission may not be obtained by illegal or unauthorized access to restricted areas.
- The submission must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or that promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- The submission must not contain material that violates any applicable law.
By submitting an idea:
- The idea submitter indicates that they have reviewed and meet the eligibility criteria.
General Terms and Conditions